[CMake] cmake 2.4.8 RC 9

Karl Merkley karl at elemtech.com
Thu Jan 3 10:44:37 EST 2008

I was just testing the dmg install on a Mac G5 running Mac OS X
10.4 .   I do find it a touch odd that if I choose a directory
($dir)  for install that it places it in $dir/usr.   This means that
if I want to do an install into /usr/local I get a /usr/local/usr/
bin.   That doesn't seem quite right.    I haven't tried bundling my
own package yet.

    Karl