[CMake] Can't compile a quite simple Fortran static library

Renato N. Elias rnelias at nacad.ufrj.br
Wed Aug 20 18:52:14 EDT 2008

Hi Bill,

I've followed your hint and tried to create a lib with 4 routines
(https://mail.nacad.ufrj.br/~rnelias/transfer/cmake/SimpleLib.zip) and
the problem persists. The VS project created by CMake doesn't work at
all while my hand-made project works just fine. Is there any
configuration file from my Visual Studio installation that could help us
in figuring out about what's happening?

[]'s

Renato.