[CMake] unset() command

Philip Lowman philip at yhbt.com
Wed Aug 20 18:30:52 EDT 2008

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 10:46 AM, Mike Jackson <mike.jackson at imts.us> wrote:

> Is that more what you were after?
>
> The source for these examples can be found at:
>
> http://titanium.imts.us/viewvc/Task_7/MXADataModel/Resources/
>
> Look for MXAFindExpat.cmake and MXAAdjustLibVars.cmake
>
> Does that help your use case?

Mike,

Thanks for the suggestions.

I could probably modify my code to do something similar.  Part of my goal
though is to present the fact that the debug libraries aren't found to the
user within the cache, so they can fix the problem.

Once the variables are in the cache it seems I'm stuck.  I can hide them,
force them to something else, override them locally after I force them or
not, pretty much anything I could think of except simply deleting them.

--
Philip Lowman