[CMake] ctest cannot find a dll from current project

Alexandre Gramfort alexandre.gramfort at inria.fr
Wed Aug 20 05:57:51 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm porting a CMake C++ project to windows XP Visual Studio Express
2005 with CMake 2.6 and I get a problem when testing the build.

My executables depend on a DLL from the current CMake Project.

Executables are in folder A/debug or A/release and the DLL  is in
folder B/debug or B/release.

CTests runs all the tests from folder A/debug or A/release and thus
cannot find the DLL.

I've tried setting CTEST_ENVIRONMENT to
PATH=${Project_BINARY_DIR}/A/debug in debug mode in order to have
something working in Debug mode but it's not even working.

Thanks for any help.

AG