[CMake] Finding MinGW compiler libraries?

Bob Paddock bob.paddock at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 10:52:52 EDT 2008

Now do I tell CMake/FINDWXW that this is a wxWidgets *console* application?

This requires different compiler/linker flags.
Compare the minimal/makefile.gcc to the console/makefile.gcc.

console make does at least this:
 -DwxUSE_GUI=0 for CXX flags, which is easy enough to do with ADD_DEFINITION.

Problem is how do I remove the  -mwindows that is being put into link.txt?
Where is it getting put in at in the first place?

Having -mwindows causes console output to go *no place* under Windows (doesn't
even show up in DbgView).  Program runs as I expect (I see the output
on the console),
when -mwindows is removed from link.txt.

--
http://www.wearablesmartsensors.com/
http://www.softwaresafety.net/