[CMake] Cpack and cmake's install commands with absolute destination value

Slaykovsky Vladimir vslaykovsky at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 04:10:05 EDT 2008

I have a problem creating packages with cpack when using install commands
with absolute detination value:

install(TARGETS MyExecutable RUNTIME DESTINATION
c:/work/cmake/cpack_build/install/bin)

In this case cpack cannot find my target and doesn't include it in package.
If I change detination to relative value like this:

install(TARGETS MyExecutable RUNTIME DESTINATION bin)

then MyExecutable is included to package. Please, help, how can I use
absolute install paths with cpack? I've searched for apropriate CPACK_*
configuration option, but found nothing

Thank you.
-- Vladimir