[CMake] Project files are not listed when project file is generated through "cmake -GKDevelop3"

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Aug 6 15:02:21 EDT 2008

On 06.08.08 20:29:07, Yogesh Marwaha wrote:
> 2008/8/6 Andreas Pakulat <apaku at gmx.de>:
> > It would be interesting to see how the file initially looked. KDevelop
> > automatically removes any entries which point to non-existing files and
> > I guess the cmake generator has wrong assumptions about what it can put
> > into the filelist.
> >
> Here is the link to file (4K):
> http://tuxdiscs.googlepages.com/Gravity.kdevelop.filelist
>
> Here is the link to complete (initial) build directory (33K):
> http://tuxdiscs.googlepages.com/build.tar.bz2

Ok, thanks,  I was able to reproduce this. The problem is that for some
reason the generator puts all directories into the blacklist, which
means kdevelop will ignore them. I have no idea why it does this, it
doesn't make any sense at all. You should file a bugreport about this at
www.cmake.org

Andreas

--
There will be big changes for you but you will be happy.