[CMake] Creating libraries (DLL) in windows

Leopold Palomo Avellaneda leo at alaxarxa.net
Fri Aug 1 18:10:33 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm a Linux user and I'm uncomfortable in the windows environment. In Linux, I
can create a C++ library with cmake without any problem. The so version and
the .a (static version).

But, my question is about windows. If I have a shared library that works in
Linux, may I have to do something more to have a dll in windows? Because, I
have read about the  __declspec(dllexport)  and __declspec(dllimport) and I'm
a bit lost.

Thanks in advance,

Leo

Linux User 152692