[CMake] Fwd: I am writing a "for-WINCE" new cmGlobalVisualStudio8WinceGenerator()

Victor Huang bayvictor at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 14:47:39 EST 2007

Hi, Guys,

I am designing a new ::cmGlobalVisualStudio8WinceGenerator(), which
customizes certain setting from cmGlobalVisualStudio8Generator() { this v8
 has hardcored a lot of WinPC stuffs, stopping any WINCE setting
from anywhere (cache, CMakeSetup, CMAKE_XXXX command inside
CMakeLists.txt etc) ), so a new WINCE generator is required.

Who will like to help here?

So just wait, I will have a powerful weapon into your hand for a big
game for all you guys!   :)

Thanks,
Victor.

cmake-cross-os-compiler-toolchain-w-wince-mobile-6-unsubscribe at googlegroups.com