[CMake] cross compiling

Jesse Corrington jesse.corrington at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 13:19:55 EST 2007

The inf and mmp files are the build files for symbian. They are similar to a
make file, but simpler and with a different sytax. These are what I need to
generate. Currently I am very confused as to where I will need to write the
code/script to generate these files. I am hearing that I only need to write
a new platform module file, is this true, or do I need to extend the cpp
source with a new output generator, or whatever they are called. I should
have no problem writting the cmake scripts and/or cpp code, but I really
need some clarity on where I need to put everything. Thanks.

Jesse