[CMake] cross compiling

Jesse Corrington jesse.corrington at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 20:47:06 EST 2007

I am trying to make a platform module to generate symbian build files, so I
was reading the cmake wiki article about cross compiling. It seems to make
pretty good sense, but I have a few questions before I get started.

-After making the toolchain cmake file, is the only way to run cmake with
that toolchain set to run from the command line like this?

~/src/build$ cmake -DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=~/Toolchain-eldk-ppc74xx.cmake ..

-where do I write the actual script to generate the build files. On symbian
this is one mmp file and an inf file.  Is it in
Platform/${CMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME}.cmake (mandatory)?