[CMake] CMake with Lua Experiment

E. Wing ewmailing at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 03:17:03 EST 2007

> Is backward compatibility with the current language a goal of the LUA
> experiment?  I ask because the examples spoken of on this list appear to be
> trying to mimic the current CMake syntax.

Right now I think it's just an experiment to see how things might
work, how much effort would be involved, and how much of an impedance
mismatch there will be with how things are currently done. It sounds
like things may not progress any further unless a real long term
vision for CMake is developed and embraced.