[CMake] CMake with Lua Experiment

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 18:20:31 EST 2007

Let me second that. It seems that those usually unhappy with
something speak up and those that are happy stay quiet. This has the
unfortunate effect of making something look broke when it really is
not. Let me be loud also.

I DO NOT NEED ANOTHER LANGUAGE TO LEARN ALL THE NUANCES OF. I LIKE
CMAKE IN ITS CURRENT FORM.

I hope that was loud enough for everyone to hear.

Better documentation is needed more than another language. Look at
QtAssistant and its indexed docs. Produce something like that for cmake.

Just my $5 worth.. ( I am pitching in more than 2 cents.. :-) )
--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer