[CMake] Re: CMake Error: Could not get source file entry for ...

Brandon Van Every bvanevery at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 06:35:38 EST 2007

On Nov 22, 2007 4:42 AM, Fabian Wein
<fabian.wein at lse.e-technik.uni-erlangen.de> wrote:

> I installed ncurses_devel, removed the above message but not the problem.

I'm confused at this point what the problem is.  Please don't skip
things you did, it makes it hard to figure out what's going on.  i.e.
please cut & paste exact command lines and the full output.  Also,
please start "from the top, cleanly" if you do something to improve
the situation.

I can bootstrap on Cygwin without any problems.  I'll try on Linux
when you post next.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every