[CMake] QtDialog isn't installed?

clinton at elemtech.com clinton at elemtech.com
Mon Nov 19 14:22:03 EST 2007

> As you've noted, install rules to install it and its dependent components
> from Qt are lacking.

There's an install command now for the executable.  If building with a static
Qt, that's probably all that is needed for distribution.

> I do not know if there is anything else "unfinished"
> in it. I'll let Clinton answer that question if he's listening.

My TODO list for the first cut has nothing left on it.
Having testers now to find any bugs would be nice.

I made an install of it last week on my machine and have been using it for
most of my builds since.

Clint