[CMake] cmake failing to find QApplication header

Stephen Collyer scollyer at netspinner.co.uk
Sun Nov 18 05:55:32 EST 2007

Manuel Klimek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> have you tried using ${QT_INCLUDE_DIR} and <QtGui/QApplication>?

I have now found and fixed the problem an I can build a Qt app.
against shared libraries correctly on both Linux/Win32. The
problem was that I was calling ADD_SUBDIRECTORY before the
called to FIND_PACKAGE. It seems that cmake parses the files
in a single top-to-bottom parse, and variables that did not
exist at the time ADD_SUBDIRECTORy was called are not propagated
down the tree i.e. the correct list file structure is:

<set up variables>
<add subdirectories>

for any variables that must be available in the subdirectories.

--
Regards

Steve Collyer
Netspinner Ltd