[CMake] SET_TARGET_POPERTIES LOCATION for ADD_LIBRARAY

Amit C. Kr. Saluja aksalujaa at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 01:48:38 EST 2007

Hi Alex,

It works with LIBRARY_OUTPUT_DIR. Thanks a lot!!

There is one strange thing I observe, may be a bug or
feature.

If you specify SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES LINK_FLAGS "-L
../../<xyz>" then too cmake puts the SUBDIRS path in
-rpath in Linking. Ideally it should not include
SUBDIRS path in -rpath when -L is specified for
target.

regards
Amit
--- Alexander Neundorf <a.neundorf-work at gmx.net>