[CMake] Windows Mobile?

Alexander Adam aadam.mail at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 11 13:25:43 EST 2007

Hello,

I've seeked the net for quite a few times, including a few postings
here about having an environment setup for Visual Studio 2005
C++/Windows Mobile.
I am really uncertain how to get this thing working, especially how to
include a Windows Mobile (Smartphone, Pocket PC etc Profiles, see VS
2005) setup within the same project.
Right now we're generating pure Win32 Debug/Release builds only. Is
there any starter (I know I have to add some new stuff to /platform
etc. but uncertain on the correct setup and what's needed else etc.).
Has anyone done something like that yet and have some hints or maybe
even some resources to work on / with?

Greatly appreciated,
Alex