[CMake] Cmake on Leopard wtih Xcode2.5

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 12:33:15 EST 2007

This is because Apple now supports loading the developer tools where
ever you want them instead of always in /Developer. This is going to
play havoc with Cmake because I am assuming CMake is hard coded to
look in /Developer for the dev tools. I wonder if there is an
environment variable that can be set to indicate where the dev tools
are installed. CMake could then use that environment variable to
figure out which Dev tools you want to use. Apple did this because
they also now support multiple versions of the Dev tools on a single
system. For instance, in Leopard (OS X 10.5) you can have both Xcode
3.0 and Xcode 2.5 installed.

   Is there anything in the release notes in Xcode 2.5 about setting
environment variables for each version of Xcode?

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer