[CMake] Cvs version 'Segmentation Fault'

Baptiste Derongs baptiste.derongs at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 06:04:44 EST 2007

> If you could build cmake with Debug (-g) it would be more helpful...

I do not see anything more with Debug (I set Debug in Build Type in
ccmake options)

> Also, if you add -VV to ctest what are the last 100 lines of output?

100 lines won't be helpfull, there are just a list of tests results,
the last test is :

99/399 Testing cancel_test
Test command: cancel_test
Test timeout computed to be: 90
Error in MPI_Bsend request
Error in MPI_Ssend request
Error in MPI_Bsend request
Error in MPI_Ssend request
Error in MPI_Bsend request
Error in MPI_Ssend request
Error in MPI_Bsend request
Error in MPI_Ssend request
 Found 8 errors
-- Process completed
Segmentation fault

There is no any further information, is there anything I can do to
know where it crashes ?

With gdb the same thing as yesterday :

99/399 Testing cancel_test
Test command: cancel_test
Test timeout computed to be: 90
Detaching after fork from child process 24753.
Error in MPI_Bsend request
Error in MPI_Ssend request
Error in MPI_Bsend request
Error in MPI_Ssend request
Error in MPI_Bsend request
Error in MPI_Ssend request
Error in MPI_Bsend request
Error in MPI_Ssend request
 Found 8 errors
-- Process completed

0x002b975d in std::string::append () from /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6