[CMake] improve the CMake language?

Juan Sanchez Juan.Sanchez at amd.com
Wed Nov 7 22:02:16 EST 2007

I was reading exactly the link you sent, and the same one you accused
Brandon of not reading.  If there were supplemental materials, you
should have sent them.  I am not a lawyer.

To be honest, the only compelling languages I've seen so far in this
discussion is lua and tcl.  This is because they are small and appear to
be ideal for embedding.

Not that speed is super important, but I know of at least one hosting
provider making exceptions for ruby scripts, because they just take way
too long to run.

Juan