[CMake] improve the CMake language?

Brandon Van Every bvanevery at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 21:47:24 EST 2007

On Nov 7, 2007 8:55 PM, Gonzalo Garramuño <ggarra at advancedsl.com.ar> wrote:
> Sanchez, Juan wrote:
> > This part of the license would concern me.  Are all files of interest,
> > by other authors, guaranteed to be BSD friendly?
>
> Other files may use Perl's Artistic License.

That's the license I had read, that Ruby is like.  The Artistic
License.  Kind of a PITA, frankly.  I mean, yeah, you can put up with
it if the software really really does something for you, but I'm not
seeing what's so great about Ruby compared to other options to warrant
jumping through the legal hoops.  Seems like Ruby could stand a
license assignment cleanup, so that people don't have to worry about
needing an army of lawyers.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every