[CMake] Re: FIND_PATH

Leon Moctezuma densedev at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 10:52:09 EST 2007

On Nov 2, 2007 1:28 PM, Leon Moctezuma <densedev at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, I created a FindGECKO  modul, which tries
> to look for the NPAPI headers for creating
> FireFox plug-ins, the problem is that in some
> distributions the paths have directories with
> it's version number... for example:
>
> /usr/include/firefox-2.0.0.5
> /usr/include/nspr4
>
> here is part of the actual script:
>
> FIND_PATH(GECKO_ROOT_DIR npapi.h npupp.h /usr/include/firefox
> /usr/local/include/firefox)
> FIND_PATH(GECKO_NSPR_DIR prthread.h ${GECKO_ROOT_DIR}/nspr)
>
> Is there a way to look for in all FireFox* or nspr* directories?
>
> Best  regards,
>
> Leon

Could someone tell me how can I solve this problem?

I have libraries that can be for example in /usr/include/firefox and
/usr/include/firefox-2.0.0.5,
what I want to do is to find the path  and look for the headers in all the
/usr/include/firefoxXXX
directories, or exist a better aproach to what I'm trying to do, please
help....

Leon