[CMake] Cvs version 'Segmentation Fault'

Baptiste Derongs baptiste.derongs at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 10:43:14 EST 2007

Hello all,

I've just downloaded the cvs version of Cmake, I built it with the
regular version of Cmake (2.4.7).

My project uses a ctest script. In this script I set CMake and Ctest
path to the Cvs version.

When I call the script with the Cvs version of ctest, I get a
Segmentation Fault. It is always after the same test (the 99th
actually).

But when I call the same script with the regular ctest, everything is
fine. However I didn't change the Ctest and Cmake path within the
script, and I can see that everything is running with the cvs version
(the 'Testing' directory is not the same).

So that is perhaps a bug of Ctest when there are more than 100 tests.
Or is there a solution ? I don't know if everything is really running
with the cvs version of ctest, what is dependant from the version that
call the script and what is dependant from the version I set in the
script ?

I also saw  an other thing. The cmake's clock doesn't seem to be the
same as my computer's one. The folder created within the 'Testing'
directory is always one hour less than the real time of test.

I didn't see those bugs one the Cmake website, so I can report them,
but I would like to know if anybody has a solution before adding an
issue.

Baptiste