[CMake] Qt version of Cmake

Manuel Klimek klimek at box4.net
Tue Nov 6 01:40:37 EST 2007

Funny,
for a loooong time nothing happens, and now three people
are working on one :-) I'm, too, mainly to learn how to TDD
a GUI, so I have a different goal, perhaps I'll just go on to see
how a TDD program differs from a "traditionally" coded one,
see http://sourceforge.net/projects/qcmake if you're interested.
I'm not using any code of the other implementations.

The first thing I stumbled upon on during my tests was a
global variable for errors. I would really be interested on why
it is used... historical reasons, or a real benefit?

Cheers,
Manuel

http://klimek.box4.net