[CMake] Single line crashes cmake

Joseph Garvin k04jg02 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 16:36:08 EST 2007

I'm trying to find all folders matching the pattern "blitz-[0-9].[0-9]" so
it would match blitz-0.3, blitz-2.4, etc. within the folders C:\ and
C:\Program Files. Starting to code this I put this in an otherwise empty
.cmake file:

FILE(GLOB BLITZ_TMP "C:/" "blitz-[0-9].[0-9]")
MESSAGE(${BLITZ_TMP})

Then I included it from the CMakeLists.txt for my project. CMake crashes on
the first line (i.e. commenting out the second doesn't prevent the crash),
running v2.4 under Vista saying, "CMakeSetup MFC application has stopped
working".

What am I doing wrong?