[CMake] Problem using ccache & cmake

Steven Van Ingelgem steven at vaningelgem.be
Mon Nov 5 12:34:03 EST 2007

What I saw today in the sources is that cmake uses /usr/bin/ccache as
it's compiler, and gcc/cc/g++ as it's first argument... So it should
work, but I have no idea why it returns it cannot find the file cc.

That is imho somewhere an error in the execute process (or a
misinterpretion of the macro from my end).

Either way, it would be nice if it could be supported ;)