[CMake] Header only targets, solution folders and shared settings?

Kenny Erleben kenny at diku.dk
Sun May 20 10:14:49 EDT 2007

Thanks for your help

Eric Noulard skrev:
> 2007/5/20, Kenny Erleben <kenny at diku.dk>:
>>
>> i) How to create a header only target(no source files at all)  in CMake
>> just for class browsing?
>
> Dont really know what you want?
>
> May be you can just use the CMake
> INSTALL command to install your header?
>
> May be you could explain what you want CMake to do with the file?
> Why do you want the header to be a "target"?
Our users use their IDE to get an overview of the header library, they
do ``code-digging'' and use the class-browser to find their way to a
tool etc.. For making this more easy we simply use a ``library'' project
in vc80. In terms of CMake I want to write something like:

FILE( GLOB_RECURSE OPENTISSUE_HEADER_FILES *.h )
ADD_LIBRARY(OpenTissue ${OPENTISSUE_HEADER_FILES})

But CMake do not like this:-(

/Kenny