[CMake] Creating project distribution using cpack.

Rob Mathews Rob.Mathews at varolii.com
Tue May 8 14:51:46 EDT 2007

That's easy. In CMake.cxx, in or around line 2310-2317

/*
I don't need this and CMake can't find it (even though I installed
correctly).
  if (!cmSystemTools::FileExists(this->CPackCommand.c_str()))
    {
    cmSystemTools::Error("Cannot find the CPack executable");
    this->CPackCommand = "CPACK-COMMAND-NOT-FOUND";
    }
*/

I've read what CPack does, and our development environment has a
different way of doing that, so I don't need it and don't want to force
all of our developers to install it.

Hence the comment. And I can tell from the code that isn't a switch to
turn it off.