[CMake] Thoughts on Cross-compiling with CMake

Kishore, Jonnalagadda (IE10) Kishore.Jonnalagadda at honeywell.com
Fri May 4 09:30:13 EDT 2007

OK. Personally, I use KDevelop and do not have first hand experience
with this kind of use. In past discussions, I learnt that it is possible
to use the GCC compiler when building from VS. The downside being that
error parsing won't work. So no click-on-error-message to show the
relevant source lines.

Regards,
Kishore