[CMake] setting LINK_DIRECTORIES depanding on debug/release build VS8

Christoph John Christoph_John at gmx.de
Fri May 4 03:46:57 EDT 2007

Hello,
I am using CMake 2.4 patch 6 under Windows to generate makefiles for VS8.
I am trying to set LINK_DIRECTORIES depending on the optimized or debug build of the project. I have not found a way to do this.

my link libraries are under PATH/debug/*.lib and PATH/release/*.lib and have the same names. I already tried putting the relative path into TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES but this even does not work.
Therefore my question, how can I set the LINK_DIRECTORIES path depending on the build? Thanks a lot.

Cheers
 Christoph