[CMake] CMAKE_BUILD_DIR variable

Min Cu min.cu at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 29 22:23:30 EST 2007

Hi,

I need to use CMAKE_BUILD_DIR variable in my script to create additional
files in that directory, however the variable is emty. Is there something
extra I need to set it? I do not know the build directory beforehand, also
it will vary for different developers. Also, when running make from the
build directory (different from the directory of the source files) the
CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR variable contains the address of the build direcory: how do
I see the address of the direcory of the source files?

Thanks,
Min