[CMake] Re: 'make test' doesn't build cppunit test executable

Anton Pervukhin apervukh at minet.uni-jena.de
Wed Mar 28 13:14:21 EST 2007

Hi Bill!

On Wed, 28 Mar 2007, Bill Hoffman wrote:
> I can not figure it out from the output you have posted.  I suggest that
> you make a very small contained
> example that I can try.   A tar file with all the sources needed to see
> the problem.  I will take a look
> at it if you can create that.

Please, find gzipped tar attached & the log file with more verbose error
message.

I could reproduce the error by doing the following:

cmake /on_source_path -> ok
make -> ok
make test -> error

if one does 'cd tests' and 'make' there directly
(before one needs to change the line with 'target_link_libraries' in
tests/CMakeLists.txt, please see comments in this file), then tests are
built ok.

cmake is version 2.5, the release from yeasterday
os is debian

Hope this is going to be enough.

Anton