[CMake] Mac OS X app Bundles & Opening Files

Geoffrey Hutchison geoff at geoffhutchison.net
Wed Mar 28 10:37:45 EST 2007

Hi there,

I'm transitioning to using CMake from Qt/qmake and generally like it.
Some of the Mac OS X specific issues have taken a bit of time to wrap
my head around.

I now have a nice File.app bundle with icon, etc. thanks to the
instructions on the wiki and the mailing list. I have my own private
Info.plist which has been hacked to say that my program opens certain
extensions (via CFBundleDocumentTypes).

So now I can drag a file onto the app bundle and it highlights and
launches correctly.

Except my Qt/Mac application doesn't actually open the file.

Is there something I'm missing? I've tried searching for docs on this
and can't find anything, but it's possible I'm being stupid.

Thanks in advance!
-Geoff