[CMake] INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES oddity

Salvatore Iovene salvatore at iovene.com
Sat Mar 24 13:59:19 EST 2007

On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 07:56:21 -0700 "Brandon J. Van Every"
<bvanevery at gmail.com> wrote:

> Salvatore Iovene wrote:
> >
> > Am I doing something obviously wrong?
> >

> Using an older version of CMake when making a bug report?  :-)

I'm not filing a bug report, as nowhere I alleged this would be a cmake
bug. I was just asking on the mailing list.

> > My cmake version is 2.4-patch 5.
> >

> See if it's a problem with 2.4.6.

Actually the thing seem to be that cmake adds -I/path/to/my_project to
what it finds in the .pc files. Using ADD_DEFINITION instead of
INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES removes the problem, but I don't think this would
the best way.

--
Salvatore Iovene
http://www.iovene.com