[CMake] CMake qmake debian and winxp

listes.rusconi at laposte.net listes.rusconi at laposte.net
Tue Mar 20 08:07:06 EST 2007

Hello,

I am discovering CMake and have ported a qmake Qt4 project to CMake.

I was successful in doing so with Debian GNU/Linux and when I went to winxp
(Mingw32) I found the following:

1) I could build the project without a single warning;
2) I could run the executable;
3) I could use some functionalities of the program not involving SVG
functionality.
4) As soon as I would try to make use of svg files (reading them with
QSvgRender) I would get the following error :

QPixmap: Must construct a QApplication before a QPaintDevice

with an abortion of the process.

Interestingly, when I build (still in winxp) the project using qmake, the
program runs perfectly and I can use the functionality that is problematic
with the executable compiled using CMake.

I have set up my CMakeLists.txt according to the documentation for Qt4.
I have tried to mock the qmake-based g++ compilation command lines using
ADD_DEFINITIONS () in my CMakeLists.txt files by without success.

Any idea of what could be going on?

The project source is located in a tarball here:

http://www.polyxmass.org/varia/massxtreme.tar.gz

Thanks a lot for your kind help !

Filippo

--