[CMake] CMAKE_INCLUDE_CURRENT_DIR?

Pascal Fleury fleury at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Mar 20 04:16:37 EST 2007

On Tuesday 20 March 2007 10:00:58 Kishore, Jonnalagadda (IE10) wrote:

> So by that you mean that every folder where a CMakeLists.txt is
> processed, includes itself in the search path but not the other folders
> where the other CMakeLists.txt were processed!?

That's my understanding, yes.

> I will need to check this modifying my source files as most of them
> include project headers with "" rather than <>. That way local header
> files are searched for already rendering this option useless.
>
> Is this what this option is for?

It has another use in my case: cmake generated files. They will end up in the
binary folder, which is then also included. If you generate a config.h from
the config.cmake in your src dir, then it is kind of "natural" to include it
as #include "config.h". This would fail if you did not have the binary dir
also pulled in.

--paf