[CMake] cmake exception

Alexander Ivash alexander.ivash at psa-software.com
Sat Mar 17 03:51:43 EST 2007

Hello, cmake-request.

You wrote 16 марта 2007 г., 15:22:41:

> Alexander Ivash wrote:
>>> What do you mean by termination?  Does cmake crash?
>>>
>> Yes. Here some exception deatails:
>>      AppName: cmake.exe       AppVer: 0.0.0.0         ModName: msvcr80d.dll
>>      ModVer: 8.0.50727.762    Offset: 0003b130
>>

> Can you build a debug version of cmake and get a call stack, or send a
> complete example that shows the problem.  Also, what version of cmake is
> this, and did you build it yourself?  Does the release from
> www.cmake.org work?

I've attached buggy project. Just use "eclipse_build_cache.bat" file.
I use version from cvs with commented check on debug, release,
minSizRel and RelWithDebInfo in file
cmGlobalVisualStudio7Generator.cxx, string ~176 (for support debug_unicode and
release_unicode configurations in visual studio 2005). I didn't tested
release version because my project needs custom build configurations,
which can't be generated with unpatched cmake.

> You need to set cmake variables and not ENV variables.  Your environment
> must be set outside
> of cmake for this to work.   You have to remember once cmake is done
> running it creates
> build files that are used by some other program (make or devenv).  It is
> no longer running
> and does not have anything to do with the environment.
Thank you. I will try!

--
Best regards,
 Alexander                          mailto:alexander.ivash at psa-software.com