[CMake] CMAKE_INCLUDE_CURRENT_DIR?

Kishore, Jonnalagadda (IE10) Kishore.Jonnalagadda at honeywell.com
Thu Mar 15 08:05:12 EST 2007

Can someone explain to me the use of CMAKE_INCLUDE_CURRENT_DIR?

In the root CMakeLists.txt file of my project I tried setting the
variable to ON (tried 1 as well) with:

SET(CMAKE_INCLUDE_CURRENT_DIR ON)

This seemed to make no difference. My expectation reading
http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_Useful_Variables was that all the sub
directories included with the command ADD_SUBDIRECTORY() get included as
part of include directories for include files located elsewhere.

Warm regards,
Kishore

Ps. I am making progress with cross-compiling by forcing the TEST
variables as successful. I will write with more details when I am done.