[CMake] Re: IA64 HP-UX build failure

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Mar 6 14:00:24 EST 2007

Alan W. Irwin wrote:
> On 2007-03-05 19:13-0600 Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>> Kent Boortz wrote:
>>> The compile works for me, but I use a newer version of the compiler
>>> and HP-UX 11.23. My setting is
>>> [snip]

Huh. Oddly enough it is suddenly working. It may be that my build
directory got corrupted somehow; I'll report back with the test results.

I still need to rebuild AIX to debug that further (if it even breaks
again :-)).

> [snip] Once you have modified Modules/Platform files so your
> platform/compiler is working, send a patch.

Looks like this won't be a problem for HP-UX, but since Kent mentioned
problems I think I'd better ask: *where* do I send patches? Is this the
correct place?

--
Matthew
"Do you do windows as well?"