[CMake] crosscompiling problems on XP

Trevor Kellaway tkellaway at asl-electronics.co.uk
Sun Mar 4 12:08:44 EST 2007

Kishore,

> On Thursday 01 Mar 2007 IST, Kishore, Jonnalagadda (IE10) wrote:
> > I have recently tried porting a project to CMake but I am
> facing a few issues when cross-compiling
> Is there something i am doing wrong? Everything works fine
> when i use the native compiler 'gcc' instead of 'avr-gcc'.
>
> But then as i have mentioned... it works fine on a linux box.

CMake doesn't really support cross compiling, you are getting away with
it under Linux as you are using a cross compiler variant based on gcc.
As you've found, under Windows it will fail.

I have a number of cross compilers that are not based on gcc which I've
been trying to get running under CMake, see my list post "Proposal for
full CMake cross compiler support".

-- TrevK