[CMake] How to set cmake-module-path

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Jun 29 16:37:06 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have two separate projects here, one builds an executable and provides
a FindFoo.cmake file which is installed into <prefix>/share/cmake/modules/

The second project wants to use that FindFoo.cmake and I'm currently
struggling with allowing the two to be installed into different
directories. I can provide a cmake variable in the 2nd project and then
use that as base for determining the cmake-modules path, however that
breaks when one of the CMakeLists.txt is changed and the user runs just
make in the builddir. Then cmake complains about the FindFoo.cmake not
"findable".

Whats the good solution (apart from providing a foo-config
executable) for this problem?

Andreas

--
You need no longer worry about the future.  This time tomorrow you'll be dead.