[CMake] compiling idl files

Camek, Alexander Alexander.Camek at elektrobit.com
Mon Jun 25 03:26:01 EDT 2007

Hi Jon,

If you mean idl files like they are used in Corba, then there is a easy
way to do that.

I have done it that way:

FIND_PROGRAM( CORBAIDL <IDLPROGRAMM> )
ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND(
		OUTPUT ${PROJECT_BINARY_DIR}/Output.cpp
		DEPENDS ${CORBAIDL}
   		COMMAND ${CORBAIDL}
   		ARGS -bcxx -Wbh=.h -Wbs=.cpp -I${PROJECT_SOURCE_DIR}/src
${PROJECT_SOURCE_DIR}/Output.idl
	)
	SET(SRC ${SRC} ${PROJECT_BINARY_DIR}/Output.cpp)

You have to include the builded files into your sources. This is done by
the set command.

Hope i could help.

Greetings

Alexnader