[CMake] Cmake with Eclipse

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 14:26:33 EDT 2007

Not sure if I am going to get the time to try it out in the near
future, though it is good to see a generator for eclipse. Not sure if
there will be any changes needed when Eclipse 3.3/CDT4.0 finally
arrive in the next few weeks.

Nice Effort though. Keep up the good work.

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer