[CMake] Cmake and cross compiling

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Fri Jun 15 10:48:57 EDT 2007

Brandon Van Every wrote:
> On 6/15/07, vincent ROULLIER <vincent.roullier at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I would like to compile ITK on OS X for windows. I'm using cmake with
>> mingw to
>> compile ITK. But I have some problem to configure CMAKE parameters to
>> compile itk.
>> Is there any CMAKE parameters like prefix or target in configure ??
>>
>> Can somebody help me ?
>
> http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_Cross_Compiling
> You will need the CMake in CVS.
That said, for ITK, I would think you would be better off just building
on OS X directly.....
I am pretty sure it has never been done, and the support for cross
compiling is pretty new.
Although if you are willing to spend the time trying things out, I am
sure Alex would love
to have another beta tester of the new cross compiler features with ITK.

-Bill