[CMake] Changing the include switch

John Donovan john.donovan at embryonicstudios.com
Tue Jun 12 08:40:04 EDT 2007

We're using the Metrowerks compiler, and as you can imagine it's a little
non-standard (or rather, non GCC). By default, the -I compiler switch adds a
path to the project search paths, and -I- adds them to the system paths. Can
I change the behaviour of CMake to accommodate this?
An alternative is to provide the -gccincludes switch to the compiler
commandline _before_ the -I switches, but CMake puts the includes first,
then the definitions and COMPILE_FLAGS property. If I can't change the
switch to -I-, can I change the order in which switches get added?

John Donovan - Programmer, TT Fusion Ltd.