[CMake] Is it possible to link against libraries, built in another cmakelists.txt ?

Alexander Ivash alexander.ivash at psa-software.com
Wed Jun 6 11:37:59 EDT 2007

Hello, cmake.

Is the subj is possible? I have two cmake-managed projects: the library and tests. And this tests need to
be linked against the library. How can I get such result? (Of course I can place tests and library into
the same cmakelists.txt, but I think there will be a lot of tests and I don't want to pollute
library+examples+tools solution with tests, that is whyI created different project for tests)

--
Best regards,
 Alexander                          mailto:alexander.ivash at psa-software.com