[CMake] Cmake with Eclipse

Joachim Zettler joachim_zettler at yahoo.de
Tue Jun 5 10:43:59 EDT 2007

Hmm...

this sounds difficult to implement into Eclipse, isnt it?

So we have two different makefiles..one for release and one for debug. I
thought I can handle this by just generating a Target with release and debug
and then in the makefile there is a switch if to choose makefile.debug or
makefile.release.

Best regards,

Joachim