[CMake] Cmake with Eclipse

Brandon Van Every bvanevery at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 10:42:47 EDT 2007

On 6/5/07, Joachim Zettler <joachim_zettler at yahoo.de> wrote:
> Hehe,
>
> it works perfectly...thank you very much :)
>
> Now only one topic is still open :( The release and debug topic :) Hopefully
> I can handle this as fast as the last problems :)

Creating release, debug, and other configurations all at once is CMake
generator specific.  For instance, the MSVC generators will produce
Debug, Release, MinSizeRel, and RelWithDebugInfo.  The MinGW generator
doesn't, it's a single configuration generator.  I think the Unix
Makefiles generator is as well.  I haven't done the drill of getting
it to do different configurations, but I'm sure it's in the archives.

Sorry I was a little slow on the "make VERBOSE=1" comment, but keep it
in mind for future bug reports.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every