[CMake] Cmake with Eclipse

Joachim Zettler joachim_zettler at yahoo.de
Tue Jun 5 10:19:59 EDT 2007

Thx...now its running just fine. I had to change the build directory :)

Now there is only the cmake thing left. Is it possible to tell eclipse that
it should start cmake prior to starting the make process? And what about the
release and debug versions. Is there an eclipse switch to change it quickly?
(I know this might be a little bit off-topic)

Thank you very much already.

Joachim